2008/02/02

Happy Anniversary


Today was my parents' 27th Wedding Anniversary. I believe how everything is now for our family is all because of their happy marriage for the past 27 years.

I am very grateful for the great parents.

It truly is a gift from above.

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights... James 1:17


I want to thank them for being such wonderful parents to both my brother and I, and for all their hard work. Without them, there wouldn't have been the same today. I pray for their continual happy marriage with each other. And I PRAY that very soon, I will be able to post the great news about them coming to know their Savior and Lord. Until then, Lord increase my faith in you!

3 件のコメント:

Mark さんのコメント...

Isn't it such a blessing to have great parents. I know I'm thankful for mine, I pray your parents stay happy and come to know Him soon enough. I'm looking forward to reading about their salvation just as much as you're looking forward to writing about it!

Haley B さんのコメント...

great post naki, i feel the same way about my parents too.

Natsuki さんのコメント...

Arigatou Ma-ku and Haley.
Praying the day will come very soon...
Haley, I pray for your parents' salvation too!