2008/10/02

Amazing Work

God's amaing work taking place in my family in this past 2 months or so. It started with my brother facing a depression. Many things are happning for the first time in all of our lives. I have had the most chances to share with them, opportunities to be a light in such a time, to give my brother Scriputures, to pray with him and my mom besides myself praying alone. (my dad is rather being hard hearted) Such things I never imagined I would do especially with my family are really happening. God is definitely growing my faith and showing me what it is to really BELIEVE His promises. I so desire to see all my family coming to know the Lord as their Savior.

We, Christians, do have the Answer. Jesus is the Answer. I do not have anything according to the world's standard. But, we have EVERYTHING that the world doesn't know which they are missing out.

I want to see His miracle. Lord, SAVE MY FAMILY.

Will you all join me in prayer? Thank you so much everyone.
みんなの祈りを心からありがとう。It means so much.

1 件のコメント:

Tamiko さんのコメント...

Natsuki, it's so amazing to here that. He is so good. You and your family will be in my prayers!