2007/08/17

John 3:17

I do not like being around my family when they drink.
Although they seem to think that when they drink they are happy and can talk about alot of things they don't usually feel comfortable talking about, something about it just bothers me very much.
(not the fact itself that they are drinking)
Being in the same house as they are drinking, I have to have my head phones with very loud music so I don't hear what they are talking about.
I just simply don't want to hear anything.
I love my family, but I now am starting to realize I belong to my Heavenly Father first.
Very hard to accept and face some reality sometimes.
I am very weak, Lord please help me.

God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

0 件のコメント: