2007/08/09

Prayers

Lately, God has put 2 people on my heart to pray for (seriously making that as my commitment) and seek how I can share with them.

① my cousin Noah who is 13
② Toki obachan who just had her birthday and she doesn't even know how old she is anymore. She is around 93 ~ 95, I am not so sure.

Having talked to some of my sisters in the Lord and after Christina prayed for them and myself this afternoon, I was encouraged and 勇気をもらった. Even just to ask Noah to come to the beach bash this Sunday with us was a step for me.

I wanted to write this to always remember to never give up, keep praying for them and wait enthusiastically and expect to see God work in their lives.
And when God tells me to speak, then I will be bold to do so.

I pray that the day of their salvation is near.
Please if you will, join me in prayer for them... ありがとうございます。

2 件のコメント:

Tamiko さんのコメント...

Then the Lord answered me and said: "Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time; but at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it taries, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry."
-Habakkuk 2:2-3

Natsuki さんのコメント...

たみこ、みことばの SHARE ありがとう。
やっぱり、聖書はすごいよ☆
ナンバーワンさぁ~