2007/09/14

Another Week

This past week, God's been showing me so much of His goodness through so much of my ugliness. When I can't do it, the hand of rescue comes not from within me, but from the outside "Him". From where really I have nothing to do with, but which is so much of His grace alone.

"If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself."
2Timothy 2:13

"You are the ONLY one I need"
"You have given me more than I could ever have wanted"

My prayer is to truly be able to say this from my heart.
And not merely in words, but that I will truly be content and satisfied always with Him alone.

4 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Nice blog!!! I remember some of those pics, but no pics of your besuto furendo, robato bundarichi!!

匿名 さんのコメント...

God is soo good, Always. He is so graceful more than we can imagine.
Thanks for shareing Natsuki.

kayo

Natsuki さんのコメント...

Ahaha, gomen ne, Voonder.
Give me your best picture and I will post it!

匿名 さんのコメント...

You are awesome - thank you for being obedient to the Lord in talking with Rie. I know it must have been hard, but gambate ne! God is choooo awesome and wants to use you even more! Aishiteru Nachan :)
Joanna