2007/09/27

Noah turns 14 today

My cousin Noah, I remember taking him everywhere when he was a baby.
He is now 14!! Time sure flies...

Now he is older, he does not know the Lord, alot of times I don't even know how to treat him, yet God reminds me that I can always LOVE him.

And as I've heard this before, it's not "the only thing I can do is to pray...", but the BEST I can do is to pray. (was it Trevor sharing at W2?)

He still is and always will be my dear little Noah.

"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it." Prov. 22:6
"Remember now your Creator in the days of your youth" Eccl. 12:1

How I desire to see him come to know the Lord as his Savior. ><
I need to share with him and tell him about Jesus who loves him so much. がんばるぞー!

I love my cousin Noah.
...nothing is greater than preaching the Gospel to love somebody.
(from #13 Church History DVD) aha I am still working on it...










3 件のコメント:

Tamiko さんのコメント...

encouraging words arigato.

and also, should i take note of #13 church history?

Trevor Raichura さんのコメント...

Wow, his name is Noah but he doesn't know the Lord... just keep lovin' him and SHOWING him the love of Christ!

I don't know if it was me who shared that at W2... coulda been but I don't remember. The most important thing is, God wants us to pray for our families!

Mata ashita ne!

クリステイーナ さんのコメント...

Wow, so this is Noah. It's nice to have a face to a name. It's funny because the Lord had brought Noah to my remembrance the other day. I am praying for his salvation.

Keep praying natsuki! Ask and intercede on his behalf. The Lord will open a door for you to share.

Be bold! For the Lord is with you! Redeem the time!
eph 5:16

Praying for noah and you!

Luv u always!!